close to all amenities, close to the center, garden, newly renovated, attractive position
Number of rooms
Number of bathrooms
Newly renovated one-bedroom apartment in the Gripe neighborhood on the ground floor of the building is for sale.
The apartment has a living area of 35 m2 + 2 m2 of storage room, and consists of:
- rooms for living room and kitchen
- a space separated by a wall partition designed for a bedroom
The apartment comes with a storage room in the basement.
The apartment was renovated by the company and the project was created by an architect who also supervised the works. All new electrical and plumbing installations have been installed. Therefore, it does not require any additional rough work, and it is for sale unfurnished, which leaves the buyer with the choice of decoration according to his own wishes. At the same time, the architect prepared blueprints for making custom-made furniture for the entire apartment.
The building is located in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by greenery, close to all necessary amenities, and the apartment overlooks a large garden/wooded park. Straight entrance to the building all the way to the apartment without stairs, which is suitable for disabled people. Free public parking is available within the building.
Characteristics of the apartment:
• armored door with additional locking/unlocking via PIN and/or magnetic card, suitable for tourists
• bathroom door with magnetic lock
• a smart system of turning off/on electricity via a coded magnetic card when leaving and entering (all consumers such as air conditioning, lighting, washing machines are turned off, except for essential ones such as a refrigerator, water heater...)
• electric lifting of ALU blinds via a switch
• el. underfloor heating in the entire apartment with separate lighting for the bathroom and the rest of the apartment
• top led lighting with special hidden lights for curtains
• schuco PVC windows with three-layer glass filled with Argon gas and additionally mosquito nets
• Italian first-class porcelain floor and wall ceramics
• German and Italian sanitary ware HANSgrohe shower set, Paffoni, Catalano sink and rimless basin with slow-down board and cataglaze plus 99.99% Silver Titanium protective antibacterial coating for easy maintenance, built-in Geberit cistern, remote reading water meter
• hidden shower channel, double tempered shower glass, illuminated wall niches
• installed a Mitsubishi air conditioner and a high-quality Ariston Velis water heater that is designed to be hidden in the dining room closet, and the water heater is connected to the kitchen and bathroom
• special connections for the washing machine and dryer in the hall designed to be hidden in the wardrobe
• porcelain bed headboard with baroque gold frame with built-in lighting and all light switches, blinds and internet optical connection
The apartment is an excellent investment if it is being considered for future rental due to the attractive location.
The buyer pays a commission in the amount of 3%.
All information about the property, as well as viewing it, is possible only with the signing of the Brokerage Agreement, which is the basis for further actions related to the purchase and sale of the property, and all in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Act on Brokerage in Real Estate Transactions.